As a Test Engineer, your primary role is preventing errors to be released by testing it manually and automatically, with specific emphasis on minimum failures and high reliability. You are going to manage test cases and write automation codes in various platforms and deliver them integrated with the product development process.
Together with other engineers in your team, you are fully empowered to manage the testing process within your area of responsibility. From the user interface checks to automated CI/CD, you aim to satisfy users from any inconvenience looks and flows.
About Your Responsibilities for the role:
Write test scripts to automate complex test cases and scenarios for mobile apps and/or web apps with high reliability
Define and manage test plans, including test scenarios and test cases, that will ensure the acceptance criteria of the story are being fulfilled
Execute all relevant testing types for the feature, including user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, smoke testing, or sanity testing
Document your test analysis and reports
Collaborate with other engineers within a cross-functional team
What you need to have (i.e., Minimum Qualification)
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development
- Humility, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Good knowledge and experience in Object-oriented Programming
- Strong logical thinking
- Experience in creating automation scripts for mobile/web application
- Knowledge in any automated testing framework and tools (e.g. selenium, appium, cucumber)
- Experience with automated testing framework and tools, (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber)
- Experience in non-functional issues (e.g. performance, security)
- Working experience in manual and automated testing
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipeline automation
- Good perspective of how the testing process should be done
- Having general cloud knowledge and containerization using Docker
For more information, you can open Bukalapak careers page