We are building a new financial ecosystem with the intent to push limits and create impact both in society and in our daily life. Our product is being built by creative minds, perhaps like yourself, who are eager to stretch and grow beyond your perceived limits.
Instead of focusing to be the best, let’s grow together and become a better version of ourselves. So hop in, bring your ideas and quirks, and get ready to grow while enabling millions of people reach their better lives. more on dkatalis.co
SDET Engineer Job Description
As a QA/SDET engineer within one of our product engineering teams—along with your team and product owner—We are looking for highly driven, talented and self-motivated engineers to join a team of world-class engineers. Test engineers would need to be able to lead and implement the test strategy, primarily for automation and also manual as well, working as 1 team with the product engineering group. They would also work on the latest cutting-edge internet/software technology.
- Basic Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
- Experience of working agile process management methodology
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Have deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles; Capable to create testing scenario/testing script
- Highly Experienced with automation tools such as Katalon Studio, Jira, Git, GitLab, CI-CD Pipeline, Appium, Browser Stack, Kobiton, Selenium,RestAssured, using Java (preferably) / Python / Groovy etc.
- Background as software engineer, ability to code (Scripting) is highly preferable
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Great interpersonal and communication skills as need to closely work with remote teams